Fed up with Ads? Install Dainik Bhaskar app for news without ads
Bollywood actor Hrithik Roshan turns 47 years old. Born on 10 January 1974 in Mumbai, Hrithik made his debut in the 2000 hit film Kaho Naa Pyaar Hai. From the very first film, Hrithik got so much stardom which other stars can only imagine but do you know that Hrithik was so nervous with the stardom that he got from this film that he started crying. Yes, this was revealed by Hrithik’s father and the director of the film Rakesh Roshan himself during an interview.
He told that it was three-four months after the release of ‘Kaho Naa Pyaar Hai’, when Hrithik was so terrified of the stardom he got overnight that he started crying in his room. He told that he was saying, ‘I can’t handle this, I can’t work, can’t go to the studio. Buses full of boys and girls are coming to meet me, I am not getting a chance to learn work. Everyone wants to meet me. ‘ On this, I explained to him that think if this problem never comes, what would happen? You should take it as a blessing. Adjust it and don’t take it as a burden. ‘
The mafia asked for a share in the profit
- Hrithik’s real life also had a love story similar to the film. In real life, Hrithik met wife Suzanne just as he meets Sonia i.e. Amisha Patail in the film ‘Kaho Naa Pyaar Hai’. Ie at the traffic signal.
- Rakesh Roshan was attacked by the mafia after the film was a blockbuster. It is January 21, 2000. In this attack, one bullet was placed on his odor and the other on his chest. However, he was immediately rushed to the hospital, where his life was saved. The attack was meant to threaten him so that he would share the profits of his blockbuster film Kaho Naa Pyaar Hai.
Amisha’s mother also worked in the film
- Hrithik wore hand gloves during the entire shoot to hide his sixth hand, the second thumb, in the film. So he remained a leftist in the film i.e. he gave the whole shots with the left hand.
- Amisha’s mother Asha Patel also acted in Betty’s debut film. Actually, Amisha was Patella’s mother in Hrithik’s double role i.e. Raj’s mother’s role. However, before this film, Amisha’s family refused to work in films.
Shahrukh-Kareena was the first choice
- Shahrukh Khan and Kareena Kapoor were earlier chosen as the film’s first star cast. But the star cast changed after Shahrukh’s refusal and a few days after the shooting started with Kareena’s mother. It later became Ameesha and Hrithik’s debut film.
Name recorded in Guinness Book of World Records
- Hrithik’s film was the second film to win all the awards for music after Shahrukh’s film Dil Se. The film won awards for Best Music, Lyrics, Playback Singer Mail, Choreography. But these were all for different songs. Apart from this, the film was included in the Guinness Book of World Records in the year 2002 for the highest number of awards. It received a total of 92 awards.