Skip to content

A three-year-old child died due to electric shock in Badaun | A three-year-old child died due to electric shock in Badaun: was playing near the table fan, the wire broke from the joint and fell on the child – Badaun News

A three-year-old child died due to electric shock in Badaun | A three-year-old child died due to electric shock in Badaun: was playing near the table fan, the wire broke from the joint and fell on the child – Badaun News



A three year old child died due to electric shock from a table fan on Tuesday afternoon in Badaun. The incident happened when the child was playing near the fan. After the incident, there is chaos in the family. The family refused to do the postmortem. The body was brought home from the hospital.

,

Bechelal, who lives here, is a farmer. In the afternoon, he was lying down at his home with a table fan on. His three-year-old son Ashish was playing nearby. Suddenly, the fan wire broke and fell on Ashish. By the time the family members disconnected him from the current, he had lost consciousness. The family members rushed him to the district hospital. After examination at the hospital, the doctor declared him dead. Here, the family members refused to get the body post-mortem done and took the body from the hospital to their home.

The wire was broken from the joint

It is said that there was a joint in the supply wire going to the fan. When Ashish’s hand fell on the wire while playing, it broke from the same joint and fell on the child. For some time the father did not know what had happened, but as soon as he saw Ashish struggling, he screamed. After this the family members removed the wire and saved Ashish from the current, but by then it was too late.



Source link


Discover more from Divya Bharat 🇮🇳

Subscribe to get the latest posts sent to your email.