Skip to content

A young man died due to electric shock in Hathras | A young man died due to electric shock in Hathras: After bathing, the wire of the submersible was coming out, a wave of mourning spread in the neighborhood – Hathras News

A young man died due to electric shock in Hathras | A young man died due to electric shock in Hathras: After bathing, the wire of the submersible was coming out, a wave of mourning spread in the neighborhood – Hathras News


A young man died on Wednesday evening after coming in contact with electric current in Mohalla Jatwan situated on Gadola road of Hasayan town of Hathras. The death of the young man caused a wave of mourning in Mohalla Jatwan.

,

42-year-old Rajesh Kumar, son of Jaipal Singh Sehra alias Sherpal Singh, resident of Mohalla Jatwan, used to earn his living by working as a labourer. On Wednesday, Rajesh Kumar was taking a bath with a submersible pump at his home after working as a labourer. After taking a bath with the submersible pump, Rajesh Kumar tried to remove the wire and he got hit by the current and died on the spot.

As soon as the information of the incident was received, the people and shopkeepers of the locality informed the electricity sub-station through mobile and got the supply cut and freed Rajesh Kumar from the wire and took him to the community health center for treatment. The doctor posted at the community health center declared Rajesh Kumar dead.

Rajesh Kumar’s family has been informed about his death. After the incident, the police also reached the spot and investigated the matter. The deceased’s wife and a child are currently living outside.



Source link


Discover more from Divya Bharat 🇮🇳

Subscribe to get the latest posts to your email.