Fed up with Ads? Install Dainik Bhaskar app for news without ads
Ayodhya4 minutes ago
- Copy link
Officials and administrative officers of the temple trust assembled at the Ram Mandir Construction Committee meeting at the Circuit House in Ayodhya.
- Ayodhya to be developed as cultural state, commissioner’s team presented vision document
- Padmabhushan Dr. Naga Swami and M. Subramaniam of Chennai were the best architects of traditional temple construction.
The second round of the Ram Mandir Construction Committee meeting in Ayodhya’s circuit house ended later this afternoon. During this, there was a churn in keeping pace between the development of the outskirts with the 70-acre campus of Ram Janmabhoomi. It has been unanimously decided that along with modern technology in temple construction, experts of ancient method should also be consulted. For this, the best architects of the traditional temple, Padbhushan Doctor Naga Swamy and M. Subramaniam of Chennai, will be added. At the same time, the ongoing fund dedication campaign for the construction of the temple will end on tomorrow i.e. 27 February. So far 1900 crore rupees have come to Shri Ram Janmabhoomi Teerth Kshetra Trust.
Ayodhya will develop like Prabhu Ram’s cultural kingdom
Swami Govind Dev Giri, treasurer of Shri Ram Janmabhoomi Tirtha Kshetraya Trust said that the meeting was chaired by Nripendra Mishra, chairman of the Ram Mandir Construction Committee. The picture of the development presented by the commissioner’s team has been very pleasant. It saw a picture of Lord Rama’s cultural kingdom. Yogi government has prepared a plan for the entire campus of Ayodhya, how to remove poverty from the airport? Schemes including cleanliness and rehabilitation of destitute women have been included.
Trust general secretary Champatarai Rai said that the proposed development plans have been discussed with the concerned authorities on how to develop Ayodhya by making rapport with the Ram temple. The temple will not be built on just 70 acres, the surrounding area will also be developed. So that if any traveler comes, he should stay here two-three and visit here.
Ancient style will be included with modernity
At the same time, on Thursday, the team of L&T and Tata Engineering Services made a presentation on various technical aspects of temple construction at the meeting of Ram Mandir Construction Committee. It was decided to consult the experts in the ancient method of construction of the temple in the country along with the experts of the best modern technology in the construction of the temple. For this, Padmabhushan Dr. Naga Swamy and M. Subramaniam of Chennai, the best architects of traditional temple construction, have been added. In whose consultation, the temple will be built from the foundation to the top. The construction of Ram temple will now see the inclusion of the best modern and ancient style of technology.
Swami Govind Dev Giri said that the fund-raising campaign for the construction of the Ram temple, which ends on February 27, was successfully carried out across the country, which has been extremely successful. So far, 1900 crore has been deposited in this campaign. Full details of the corpus will be released after the conclusion of the campaign.
Champat Rai, General Secretary of Temple Trust.
Nripendra Mishra inspected the temple premises
Meanwhile, chairman of the temple construction committee Nripendra Mishra inspected the construction going on in the temple premises in the morning. The members of the trust and the engineers of the temple construction technical team met separately to get information. They will stay here till February 27 and brainstorm various aspects of temple construction.
60 percent foundation work done
Trust member Dr. Anil Mishra said that the work of carving the foundation of the temple has been completed 60 percent. The remaining 40 percent will also be completed in March. After that, the work of filling the material in the foundation will start. So far, the foundation has been dug up to 12 meters. Which has a strong soil surface. Engineering companies and IIT Chennai scientists working in temple construction are preparing the foundation and presenting it. Now it has to be finalized what kind of strong material should be filled after removing debris in it. The stones of Mirzapur will be used in this.
Proposed model of Ram temple.
Architect design of 67 acre campus to be released after 2 months
Dr. Anil Mishra told that right now the whole focus is on the construction of the main temple. After the rapid completion of the foundation work, the design of the complex will also be released within two months. In which it will be clear that how many gates and paths will be made to enter the temple and which roads will they directly connect.