Azamgarh… Toffee took innocent life | Tham’s innocent breath due to getting stuck in the throat, incident happened while returning from school


Azamgarh35 minutes ago

  • copy link

Innocent dies due to toffee stuck in throat in Azamgarh, file photo of innocent.

An innocent resident of Wazirabad of Phulpur police station area of ​​Azamgarh district died painfully due to toffee getting stuck in his neck. Kanha (7) son of Vinod Kumar, resident of Wazirabad Sheikh Walia in the district was coming home from school. Kanha ate the toffee kept in his pocket. As soon as he ate the toffee, he got stuck in the throat, due to which there was difficulty in breathing. Seeing the seriousness of the matter, the family took him to a private hospital for treatment, but even after the efforts of the doctors, the innocent could not be saved. The infant died during treatment in the hospital. After the death of the innocent, there was a furore in the family.

Innocent was second among three brothers
Local people told that the deceased innocent was second among three brothers. After the Corona call, had just started going to the open school. Masoom was a student of class 1. The family has become upset. The last rites of the innocent were performed late in the evening.

There is more news…

,



Source link

%d bloggers like this: