Both were admitted to the hospital, the reason being said to be family discord. Both were admitted to the hospital, the reason being said to be family discord


Mahoba8 hours ago

In Mahoba district of Bundelkhand, husband and wife ate poisonous substances due to homelessness. The husband and wife were hurriedly admitted to the emergency ward of the district hospital by the relatives in critical condition. Where both are being treated under the supervision of the posted doctor. According to the doctor, the condition of both of them remains critical.

Treatment of a young man admitted in critical condition.

Both were admitted in emergency

Actually, the matter is of Joraiyya village of Srinagar Kotwali area. Abhilasha, the wife of Raju, the 35-year-old son of Radheshyam, a resident of the place, consumed the poisonous substance. After the wife consumed the poisonous substance, husband Raju also tried to commit suicide by consuming poison. Due to the consumption of poisonous substance, the condition of husband and wife worsened, seeing the condition of both of them deteriorating, the family members were rushed to the emergency ward of Mahoba District Hospital for treatment. Where both are undergoing treatment. So, according to the doctor treating the couple, the condition of both of them remains stable.

The woman being treated in the hospital.

The woman being treated in the hospital.

Young man’s wife is upset with mother-in-law

It is said that married woman Abhilasha, fed up with the torture of her father-in-law, consumed poisonous substance, after which husband Raju also tried to kill himself by consuming poison, at present the condition of both remains critical and both are fighting for life and death. are battling. Abhilasha tells that her mother-in-law harassed her every day and is harassed to throw her out of the house. Due to which the situation remains at home every day. Disturbed by day-to-day torture, he has eaten its poison. While her husband also consumed poison. Seeing both of them suffering, relatives living in the neighborhood have brought them to the district hospital for treatment.

There is more news…



Source link

%d bloggers like this: