Bumper vacancy in railway for 10th pass youth: candidates up to 24 years of age will be able to apply till January 29
Jaipur4 minutes ago
- copy link
This is a great opportunity for the youths who are preparing for jobs in Indian Railways. Vacancy has come out on 4103 posts in Railways. For this, 10th pass candidates up to the age of 24 years can apply online till January 29 by visiting the official website of the Railways, scr.indianrailways.gov.in. In the bumper recruitment conducted by the Railways, the selection of candidates will be done directly on the basis of 10th marks without examination.
- AC Mechanic – 250 Posts
- Carpenter – 18 Posts
- Diesel Mechanic – 531 Posts
- Electrician – 1019 Posts
- Electronic Mechanic – 92 Posts
- Fitter – 1460 Posts
- Machinist – 71 Posts
- Painter – 80 Posts
- Welder – 553 Posts
- MMW – 24 Posts
- Under the minimum essential qualification, students must have passed class 10th examination with minimum 50% marks.
- Candidates should have passed ITI course in relevant trade from a recognized institute.
- The minimum required age to apply is 15 years and the upper age limit is 24 years.
- The basis of calculation of age has been kept as May 1, 2022. Reserved category is given relaxation as per rules.
- The merit list will be prepared by taking the average of percentage marks obtained by the candidates in both Matric and ITI courses.
Apply like this
- First of all click on the official website rrccr.com.
- Click on the link for Apprentice Recruitment on the home page of the website.
- After this, go to the option of Online application for Engagement of Apprentices under the Apprentices on the following link.
- Register by filling the details asked for registration on the next page.
- Now fill the application form. Take a print out for further need.
There is more news…