Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has invited applications for the 161 posts of Senior Lecturer including Drug Inspector, Vice Principal, Master, Mineral Officer, Assistant Shipping Master and Assistant Director. Graduate candidates in the age group of 30 to 55 years can apply online by visiting UPSC’s official website upsc.gov.in till June 16 to join the recruitment process conducted across the country including Rajasthan. Candidates will be selected on the basis of written test along with interview.
Number of posts : 161
- Drug Inspector – 3 Posts
- Assistant Keeper – 1 Post
- Master – 1 Post
- Mineral Officer – 20 Posts
- Assistant Shipping Master & Assistant Director – 20 Posts
- Senior Lecturer (Textile Processing) – 2 Posts
- Vice Principal – 131 Posts
- Senior Lecturer (Community Medicine) – 1 Post
- Drug Inspector – Graduation in relevant subject.
- Assistant Keeper – Master Degree in Anthropology from a recognized University or Institute OR Diploma in Museology from a recognized University or Institute.
- Master – Master’s degree in Chemistry from a recognized University or Degree in Teaching from a recognized University or Institute.
- Mineral Officer – Master’s degree in Geology or Applied Geology or Economics or Bachelor’s degree in Mining.
- Assistant Shipping Master & Assistant Director- Degree of a recognized University or equivalent qualification.
- Senior Lecturer (Textile Processing) – Degree in Textile Processing or Textile Chemistry from a recognized University or Institute or Bachelor of Engineering or Textile Processing or Bachelor of Technology in Textile Chemistry or Post Graduate Diploma in Textile Chemistry or Textile Processing from a recognized University or Institute Diploma.
- Vice-Principal- Master’s Degree from a recognized University/Institute.
- Senior Lecturer (Community Medicine) – University or equivalent qualification included in one of the Schedules to the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956 (102 of 1956) and registered in a State Medical Register or Indian Medical Register. MD (Social and Preventive Medicine) / MD (Community Medicine) degree from a recognized University / Institute or equivalent.
- Drug Inspector – 30 Years
- Assistant Keeper – 30 Years
- Master – 38 Years
- Mineral Officer – 30 Years
- Assistant Shipping Master & Assistant Director-30 Years
- Senior Lecturer (Textile Processing) – 40 years for SC and 38 years for OBC
- Vice Principal -35 Years
- Senior Lecturer (Community Medicine) – 55
General Category – Rs.25. Fees can be paid online by debit/credit card or by depositing challan at SBI Bank branch. SC, ST, Divyang and women candidates do not have to pay any fee.
how to apply
- To apply, candidates have to first visit the UPSC website.
- Here you have to click on the link of CAPF Registration 2022.
- After that candidates can register on the new page.
- During this, some information will be asked from you, which will be filled and submitted.
- After that pay the fee and take a print out of the application form.
Click to apply online
Click to see official notification
There is more news…