- Hindi News
- Major Subjects’ Exam Starting From November 30, Which Rules Have To Be Followed And What Is Prohibited To Carry, Know Here
The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) will start the main papers exam from next week. CBSE Term 1 board exam for class 10th is scheduled to be held from November 30 to December 11. On the other hand, the main paper for class 12th will be conducted from December 1 to December 22. The board will conduct the CBSE Term 1 exam in offline center-based mode at multiple exam centers across the country. As the CBSE Term 1 exam is being conducted amid the COVID pandemic, the board has implemented the SOP for the safety of the students.
It is important to know these guidelines
- The duration of the exam will be 90 minutes.
- Reading time has been increased to 20 minutes.
- The exam will start at 11.30 am.
- A separate sheet will be made available at the exam center for rough work.
- Follow the COVID-19 guidelines given by the board.
- Practical exams will be held in schools till December 23. There will be no external examiner for practical assessment and schools will conduct the examination along with the concerned school teacher.
- Students get any kind of information related to the exam, then they should check it from the official website of the board.
Know what things are prohibited to carry
- Candidates have to carry CBSE Admit Card. The admit card for CBSE 2021 Term 1 exam is available at cbse.gov.in.
- Candidates need to carry blue or black ballpoint pen for filling the responses on CBSE OMR sheet. Use of pencil will be treated as use of unfair means.
- The banned items in the exam center include mobile phones, electronic devices, headphones and other electronic gadgets.
- Candidates will have to carry their masks and hand sanitisers to the exam centre.
- Candidates have to follow all the instructions and SOP at CBSE Exam Center.
There is more news…