The Common Eligibility Test (CET) will be conducted in Rajasthan from January 6 to January 9. The Rajasthan Staff Selection Board also released the CET syllabus for the graduation level candidates on Wednesday. Under which Common Eligibility Test will be conducted for jobs in more than 3000 posts in 8 government departments. To join, candidates will be able to apply online by visiting the website of Rajasthan Staff Selection Board from 22 September to 21 October.
There will be an eligibility test for recruitment to 3000 posts in eight departments.
Important information regarding CET
- The marks obtained in CET will be made public. There will be no passing marks of any kind in the examination. Rather, the application form will be invited on the basis of marks obtained in this examination at the time of recruitment of a particular post.
- The validity of this exam will be for 1 year. In such a situation, after giving the exam once, the candidate can apply for the job on the basis of the same marks for 1 year.
- There will be no limit for appearing in this exam. You can take this exam as many times as you want.
- With regard to age and other criteria for CET, the reservation rules already prevailing in the state will be applicable.
- This will be an eligibility test only, on this basis the commission will not be compelled to give job to any person.
To appear in the Common Eligibility Test, the candidate must be between 18 to 40 years of age. On the other hand, reserved category candidates will be allowed to join even if they are more than 40 years old.
To appear in the Common Eligibility Test, candidates have to apply through E-Mitra Kiosk or through Jan Suvidha Kendra (CSC). In which the fee of Rs 450 has been kept for General Category, OBC of Creamy Layer Category and Most Backward Classes. While Rs 350 for non-creamy layer category backward, very backward and economically weaker sections, Rs 250 for specially abled and SC-ST and Rs 250 for the candidate of family earning less than Rs 2.50 lakh per annum. .
apply like this
- To apply online, first you have to visit the official website.
- After that you have to click on the section of recruitment.
- Now you have to click on Apply Online.
- Now SSO Portal will be open in front of you.
- Inside this you have to enter login id and password, if you are not there then click on registration.
- In this, you have to click on the section of recruitment.
- After that you have to click on Same Eligibility Test.
- Now you have to fill all the information asked in the application form.
- After filling all the details, you have to click on the submit button given below.
Click Here to View Syllabus & Recruitment Release
There is more news…