This is a great opportunity for the youth preparing for jobs in Indian Railways. There are vacancies for 3115 posts in Eastern Railway. Under which recruitment will be done on the posts of Fitter, Welder, Mechanical, Machinist, Carpenter, Painter, Lineman, Wireman, Electrician.
To join, 10th pass candidates up to 24 years of age can apply online by visiting the official website of Railways indianrailways.gov.in till 26th October. In the recruitment conducted by Railways, the selection of candidates will be done directly on the basis of 10th class merit without examination.
- Under the minimum essential qualification, students must have passed class 10th examination with minimum 50% marks.
- Candidates should have passed ITI course in relevant trade from a recognized institute.
- The minimum required age to apply is 15 years and the upper age limit is 24 years.
- The basis for calculating age has been kept as 22 October 2023. Reserve category has been given relaxation as per rules.
- The merit list will be prepared by taking the average of percentage marks obtained by the candidates in both Matriculation and ITI courses.
In Railway Recruitment, General, OBC and EWS category candidates will have to pay Rs 100 as application fee. Whereas for Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe, PWD and all categories of female candidates, application is free.
Apply like this
- Candidates first go to the official website indianrailways.gov.in.
- Click on the recruitment link on the home page.
- Create a user ID and password by entering the required details.
- Fill the application form and submit it.
- Pay the fees by uploading the necessary documents.
- Submit and download the form.
- Take a print out of it and keep it.
Before applying online, please read the official notification.
- Aadhar card
- caste certificate
- passport size photo
- Active Email ID
- Basic address proof
- mobile number
- Required documents
- Scanned signature of the applicant
- Certificate of disability if the applicant is disabled
Click to apply online
There is more news…