This is a great opportunity for the youths who are preparing for jobs in Indian Railways. Vacancy has come out for 2,422 posts in Railways. For which 10th pass candidates up to the age of 24 years can apply online till January 15 by visiting the official website of Railways, rrccr.com. In the bumper recruitment released by the Railways, the selection of candidates will be done directly on the basis of 10th marks without examination.
Under this recruitment drive issued by the Railway Recruitment Cell, a total of 2422 posts of Central Railway Apprentice will be posted.
- A total of 1659 posts will be posted in Mumbai cluster of Central Railway.
- Posting will be given on 418 posts in Bhusaval cluster.
- Posting will be given on 152 posts of Apprentice in Pune Cluster.
- Posting will be given on 114 posts in Nagpur cluster of Central Railway.
- Posting will be given on 79 posts in Solapur cluster.
- Under the minimum essential qualification, students must have passed class 10th examination with minimum 50% marks.
- Candidates should have passed ITI course in relevant trade from a recognized institute.
- The minimum required age to apply is 15 years and the upper age limit is 24 years.
- The basis of calculation of age has been kept as May 1, 2022. Reserved category is given relaxation as per rules.
- The merit list will be prepared by taking the average of percentage marks obtained by the candidates in both Matric and ITI courses.
Apply like this
- First of all click on the official website rrccr.com.
- Click on the link for Apprentice Recruitment on the home page of the website.
- After this, go to the option of Online application for Engagement of Apprentices under the Apprentices on the following link.
- Register by filling the details asked for registration on the next page.
- Now fill the application form. Take a print out for further need.
central railway notification
There is more news…