Uttar Pradesh

District Panchayat President reached Nandan's house. District Panchayat President reached Nandan's house: Gave financial assistance of Rs 50 thousand to the victim's family, Koshor had died due to electric shock during the procession.


amethi district3 minutes ago

  • copy link

15 year old Nandan was seriously burnt due to electric shock in the DJ during the procession in Amethi on January 22. Three days ago, Nandan died during treatment at KGMU, Lucknow. On the instructions of MP Smriti Irani, District Panchayat President Rajesh Agrahari reached Nandan's house and gave financial assistance of Rs 50 thousand to his family. Rajesh Agrahari has further assured all possible help to the victim's family.

Purva village of Durai of Sangrampur police station area on 22 January



Source link