The swearing-in ceremony of the newly-elected MLC members will be held on Tuesday at the Tilak Hall located at Vidhan Bhawan in Lucknow. Due to this, the traffic system of the routes leading to the Vidhan Bhawan will be changed from 12 noon on Tuesday till the end of the programme. At the same time, the movement of vehicles will be restricted on the road in front of the assembly. This information was given by DCP Traffic Subhash Chandra Shakya. He said that people should use alternate routes to avoid jam and inconvenience.
Diversion system will be applicable on these routes from 12 noon till the end of the program
- Vehicles will not go from Bandariabagh intersection to Raj Bhavan, DSO Hazratganj, GPO, Vidhan Sabha. This vehicle will be able to go to its destination via Lalbatti intersection, Kent or Golf Club, 1090 intersection.
- Normal traffic will not be able to go from DSO intersection to Hazratganj, GPO Park, Vidhansabha Marg, but this traffic will be able to go to its destination via Park Road, Mayfair Tiraha.
- Vehicles will not be able to move from the Royal Hotel intersection in front of the assembly towards Hazratganj intersection. These vehicles will be able to reach their destination via Kaiserbagh Square, Parivartan Chowk, Subhash Chauraha, Chirayajheel or Burlington Square, Cantt Over Bridge.
- Under Sankalp Vatika bridge, big vehicles/city buses coming from the metropolis side will not be able to come towards Secunderbagh Hazratganj, Vidhan Sabha. The traffic going here will be able to reach its destination via Baikunth Dham, 1090 Gandhi Setu, Bandariabagh, Lalbatti Cantt.
- City/Roadways buses coming from KKC Tirahe towards Charbagh will not be able to come towards Hussainganj, Royal Hotel Vidhan Sabha. These vehicles will be able to reach their destination via loco, Kent or Burlington intersection via Kaiserbagh.
- Large vehicles/buses coming from Gomtinagar side will not be able to go towards Sikanderbagh, Hazratganj, Vidhan Bhavan, but vehicle/buses via Baikunth Dham, Sankalp Vatika Over Bridge, Chiraiya Lake from Kaiserbagh or Gandhi Setu, Bandariabagh, Lalbatti Cantt. able to reach its destination.
- Normal traffic going from Sikandar Bagh intersection towards Hazratganj/Vidhan Sabha will not be able to go towards Hazratganj. This traffic will be able to reach its destination from Sikandar Bagh intersection via Dainik Jagran Square, Sand Adda, Gandhi Setu (1090) Square or Chiraya Lake.
- Normal traffic going from Parivartan Chowk, Hindi Sansthan Tirahe towards Vidhan Sabha via Hazratganj will not be able to go, but this traffic will be Kaiserbagh or Chirayajheel, Sankalp Vatika or Sikanderbagh, Dainik Jagran via Gandhi Setu (1090) intersection, Golf Club intersection to Bandariabagh, Lalbatti, Cantt will be able to go to his destination.
- Normal traffic will not come from DSO intersection to Sisendi Tiraha, Royal Hotel intersection, but this traffic will be able to reach its destination from Hazratganj, Mayfair, Secunderbagh or Royal Hotel intersection via Burlington Square, Cantt.
Get information here if you get stuck in a jam
In case of traffic jams on alternate routes during the program, drivers can inform by calling on the number 6389304141, 6389304242, 9454405155 of the traffic control room. On information, the traffic police will reach the spot and help them.
There is more news…