DU Admission 2022: ECA quota of admission in DU is applicable again after 2 years, what is it and who will get its benefit, know here


  • Hindi News
  • Career
  • ECA Quota Of Admission In DU Is Applicable Again After 2 Years, What Is It And Which Students Will Get Its Benefit, Know Here

8 hours ago

  • copy link

The ECA Quota for taking admission in Delhi University is going to be implemented in the university after two years. If you want to take admission in DU and have the necessary qualification for this quota, then you can get the benefit of this.

What is ECA Quota?

Some seats are reserved under ECA in every college of Delhi University. ECA means extracurricular activities. Students who have achieved something in school in Music, Dance, Debate, NCC, Theatre, Creative Writing or any other extracurricular activity at District, State, National or International level can apply for admission in DU under ECA quota. can.

Know what is the qualification

Western Classical Music, Indian Folk Music, Western Music, Indian Music Instruments, Western Music Instruments, Hindi Creative Writing, English Creative Writing, Art (Painting, Sculpture or Sketching), Hindi Debate, English Debate, Theater Arts, Quiz, Still Photography, Animation, Film Making, NCC, NSS, Indian Classical Dance, Western Dance, Indian Folk Dance, Choreography Dance, Indian Classical Music.

Only 25% weightage to CUET 2022

Students who will apply for admission under ECA category, only 25% of their marks will be added to the total. The rest 75% weightage will depend on their extracurricular activity certificates, trials and performance. Information about when these trials will be held will be released soon on DU’s website du.ac.in and admission.uod.ac.in.

Due to Kovid-19, it was banned for the last two years. But now it is starting once again. ECA reservation is given under super numerical seats in DU.

There is more news…

,



Source link

%d bloggers like this: