To tie12 minutes ago
- copy link
On Monday, three brothers and sisters died due to snake bites in Banda. Elder sister’s condition is critical. He has been kept in the Medical College ICU. All four were sleeping on the same bed. Police have sent the bodies for post-mortem.
Kamta Prasad lives with Rajput family in Jyoti Nagar. On Monday, his daughters Rachna (16), Raksha (14), Diksha (7) and son Aman (10) were sleeping on the same bed. Then the snake bit him.
When the condition worsened, the family took the children to the district hospital. He was referred to the medical college when his condition became critical. Diksha, Aman and Raksha died during treatment. The condition of the composition is said to be serious. He has been kept in ICU.
Relatives said – died due to snake bite
Amit Rajput, a resident of Futakuan Palhari village, the cousin of the deceased, told that all have died due to snake bite. Municipal Officer Rakesh Kumar Singh told that the three children have been bitten by some poisonous insect. The situation will become clear after the post-mortem.