Ghaziabad14 minutes ago
- copy link
There was a showroom of electronic goods in Popular Vihar of Khoda Colony, which caught fire on Friday night.
A massive fire broke out in an electronic showroom in Ghaziabad's Khoda Colony on Friday night. The fire was so intense that the entire single floor building collapsed and all the belongings got buried under the debris. Fire fighters worked hard for about an hour in the night to extinguish the fire. There was no loss of life in this fire and nearby houses and shops were saved from the fire. Goods worth several lakhs of rupees have been damaged in the fire.
Chief Fire Officer (CFO) Rahul sent four fire tenders.