Fed up with Ads? Install Dainik Bhaskar app for news without ads
Etawah31 minutes ago
- Copy link
This photo is from Etawah. Driver surrounded by flames.
- Case of Sadar Kotwali area, driver from Barra-2, Kanpur
In Etawah district of Uttar Pradesh, a person had to heat the heater to prevent cold. Suddenly a spark emanating from the heater ignited his clothes. By the time people arrived for help, the flames had completely surrounded him. He died scorching in a few moments. A video of this traumatic incident has also surfaced. The deceased was a driver in the Accounts and Audit Office. During this time there was also a great negligence. This office is on the floor above the Executive Engineer Section one office of Power Corporation. But fire-fighting equipment was missing. Fire personnel reached the spot and controlled the fire.
Accounts Officer Office located on the upper floor of the Electricity Department
Actually, District Audit Officer Dharmendra Chauhan was in Lucknow on Wednesday. Their driver Ashok was in his office room late in the evening. He was heating and heating the heater to prevent cold. On seeing the smoke rising from the room as soon as it got dark, the staff posted in the electricity department saw the spot and the driver Ashok was badly engulfed by flames. Employees ran away with an empty fire cylinder (fire extinguisher) kept in the department to extinguish the fire, but it was empty. On receiving the information, Kotwali police, CO City reached the spot, by then the fire brigade had also reached. But by then the driver Ashok was burnt alive.
The driver was drunk, got a bottle nearby
The deceased Ashok was a resident of Barra-2, Kanpur. He lived in a room in the office by making temporary residence. Municipal Officer (CO) Rajiv Pratap said that at first sight the deceased Ashok was drunk. Therefore, after a short circuit, he did not run away from the spot. A bottle of liquor has been recovered from him. The autopsy has been sent for postmortem. The matter is under investigation.