- Hindi news
- No fake news
- Fact Check: UGC Ordered First And Second Year Exams? The Rumor Was Spread By Misinterpreting The Order Of The Supreme Court
What is going viral: On social media Claim It is being done that the UGC has issued orders to conduct the examination of first and second year students. A screenshot of a news channel news to prove the claim is also going viral.
And what is the truth?
- We did not get any such news on the internet, which confirms that UGC has given instructions to conduct first and second year examinations.
- UGC Official Website Even after checking, we did not get any such notice or circular issued recently.
- Media reports According to, on September 3, the Supreme Court has ordered that the university can conduct first and second year examinations if desired. However, the UGC has not issued any guidelines on this.
- Press Information Bureau ( PIB) ‘S team has already claimed this claim on 30 August. It is clear that the Supreme Court has allowed the university to conduct the examination. But the UGC did not give any order to conduct the examination. Students are being misled by misinterpreting the Supreme Court order.