Sultanpur8 hours ago
- copy link
A case of culpable homicide has been registered against the tent house owner and the electricity department in Kudwar police station of Sultanpur. This action has been taken in the case of death of a teenager due to electric shock while putting the wet quilt of the tent to dry. In this case, which happened two days ago, the police have registered a case after pressure from Fishermen Welfare Institute and social workers associated with this community.
Sachin Nishad in Gram Panchayat Mithnepur of Kudwar police station area.