Uttar Pradesh

Fire breaks out in transformer next to hotel in Azamgarh. Fire in the transformer next to the hotel in Azamgarh: Accident happened due to short circuit, stampede in the hotel, fire brigade took charge – Azamgarh News


Azamgarh2 minutes ago

  • copy link

Fire broke out in the transformer next to the hotel in Azamgarh, fire brigade took charge.

A fire broke out due to short-circuit in a transformer adjacent to a big hotel in Raidopur area of ​​Azamgarh district. There was chaos due to fire caused by short circuit. People nearby were frightened due to the explosion along with sparking on the transformer.

Due to fire, the transformer started burning. people nearby



Source link