Skip to content

Fire broke out due to short circuit in Jalaun | Fire broke out due to short circuit in Jalaun: Goods worth lakhs burnt to ashes in Divoliya Resort, two fire engines brought it under control – Jalaun News

Fire broke out due to short circuit in Jalaun | Fire broke out due to short circuit in Jalaun: Goods worth lakhs burnt to ashes in Divoliya Resort, two fire engines brought it under control – Jalaun News



The havoc of fire was seen in Jalaun on Monday. Due to short circuit, fire broke out in the kitchen of Divoliya Resort. The fire took a monstrous form in no time. Due to which goods worth lakhs of rupees kept in the kitchen were burnt to ashes.

,

Seeing the fire spreading, the people nearby informed the fire brigade. As soon as the information was received, the fire brigade reached the spot. After a lot of hard work, they controlled the fire. Only then did people heave a sigh of relief.

immediately informed the fire brigade
The incident took place at Divoliya Resort located at Jalaun bypass under Orai Kotwali area. Here on Monday morning suddenly a fire broke out in the kitchen of the resort. The fire gradually took a terrible form. Due to which the people living nearby got terrified. They tried to extinguish the fire. Seeing the rapidly increasing fire, the fire brigade personnel were immediately informed.

Two vehicles brought the fire under control
On getting the information, a vehicle reached the spot. But as the fire could not be controlled, a second vehicle reached the spot. After a lot of hard work, they controlled the fire. But by then, catering and other items worth lakhs of rupees kept in the kitchen were burnt to ashes. The cause of this fire is said to be a short circuit. Currently, two vehicles have controlled the fire.



Source link


Discover more from Divya Bharat 🇮🇳

Subscribe to get the latest posts to your email.