Uttar Pradesh

Fire broke out in electronic shop due to short circuit in Unnao. Fire broke out in electronic shop due to short circuit in Unnao: Equipment worth lakhs burnt to ashes, police brought it under control with the help of local people.


Unnao12 minutes ago

  • copy link

People extinguishing fire in Unnao.

A fire broke out due to short circuit late on Sunday night in an electronic shop in Nawabganj town of Ajgain Kotwali area in Unnao. Seeing the flames, people present in nearby houses came out and informed the police and tried to extinguish the fire. After hours of hard work the fire was somehow controlled. After which the shop owner was informed about the incident. It is being told that goods worth lakhs of rupees have been burnt to ashes due to the fire. Police reached the spot and said they would investigate and take necessary action.

Sanu son Ramkumar, resident of Pachiyao Nawabganj of police station area.



Source link