Troubled with Ads? Install Dainik Bhaskar app for news without ads
Prayagraj9 minutes ago
- Copy link
In Naini’s Baswar area in UP
A fire broke out in a firecracker factory located at Baswar, Mohaddipur Road in Naini Kotwali area of Prayagraj district in Uttar Pradesh on Friday morning for unknown reasons. Four workers, including the factory watchman, were badly burned due to the fire. All have been admitted to Swarooprani Nehru Hospital in critical condition.
At the same time, the team of the fire brigade reached the information, after hours of hard work, the fire was controlled. The police have taken the factory owner into custody. According to Inspector Naini Sunil Bajpai, the factory belongs to Laxman Das, a resident of Atarasuiya. Phuljhadi was being made here or cracker was being made here. It is being verified.
These people scorched due to the fire
Sudhir (50), resident of Atarasuiya (50), Ashoka, Vishal (14), resident of Mohuddinpur, son of Vishal (14), late Rakesh and Anurag (14), were among those who got burnt due to fire in the fireworks factory located in Baswar, Mohadipur Road, Naini Kotwali area. Son Ashoka. In which Sudhir’s condition remains very critical.