Uttar Pradesh

Fire broke out in RO shop due to short circuit in Sambhal, VIDEO | Fire broke out in RO shop due to short-circuit in Sambhal, VIDEO: Fire brigade team brought it under control, shop owner said – loss of Rs 15 lakh – Sambhal News


Careful4 minutes ago

  • copy link

Fire broke out in RO shop in Sambhal.

There was chaos in Sambhal when a fire broke out in a water RO shop due to short circuit on Thursday evening. After receiving information about the incident, the fire department reached the spot and controlled the fire within 20 minutes. During this time, all the goods kept in the shop were burnt to ashes. The shop owner has suffered a financial loss of about Rs 15 lakh due to the massive fire. There has been no loss of life of any kind in the fire. The matter is near the Additional District Magistrate's office located on Moradabad Road of Sadar Kotwali area.

Gaurav Garg, resident of Mohalla Ther of Kotwali area, has a shop.



Source link