Skip to content

Fire broke out in the basement of a society in Ghaziabad | Fire broke out in the basement of a society in Ghaziabad: Security guard’s clothes and belongings burnt, people faced problems due to smoke – Ghaziabad News

Fire broke out in the basement of a society in Ghaziabad | Fire broke out in the basement of a society in Ghaziabad: Security guard’s clothes and belongings burnt, people faced problems due to smoke – Ghaziabad News



Fortunately, the fire broke out in the basement of the society and it was stopped from spreading further in time.

A fire broke out in a room in the basement of a high rise society in Ghaziabad on Wednesday morning. Due to this, the entire society and the basement were filled with smoke. About two fire engines brought the fire under control. However, the clothes and other belongings of the security guard were burnt in it.

,

Chief Fire Officer (CFO) Rahul Pal said, a call was received at Fire Station Vaishali at 8 am on Wednesday. The caller informed that a fire has broken out in the basement of Amrapali Society Sector-3 Vaishali. On receiving this information, two fire tankers along with the fire officer and the unit were immediately dispatched to the spot.

When we went to the spot, we saw that the fire had started in a room in the basement of the building. The fire unit quickly started firefighting by spreading hoselines. Due to excessive smoke, it was very difficult to do firefighting. Immediately two firefighters wearing BA sets started firefighting and after a lot of hard work, they brought the fire under control.

CFO Rahul Pal said that the fire unit saved the nearby houses/area and averted a major incident. The security guard’s clothes and other belongings kept in the room were burnt in this fire. There was no loss of life in this.



Source link


Discover more from Divya Bharat 🇮🇳

Subscribe to get the latest posts sent to your email.