Uttar Pradesh

Fire broke out in the flat due to short circuit in the washing machine. Fire broke out in the flat due to short circuit in the washing machine: Fire fighters extinguished the fire by installing a ladder, the family was saved from the accident – Lucknow News


Lucknow7 minutes ago

  • copy link

This picture is of the fire in the flat.

A fire broke out due to short circuit in Paras Apartment near Sheesh Mahal. After receiving information about the incident at 8 pm, fire brigade personnel reached the spot and extinguished the fire. During this time the people of the house were saved from getting caught in the fire.

The Chief Fire Officer said that on receiving information about the fire two



Source link