- Copy link
A fire broke out in a fireworks factory in Saharanpur, UP. Many people were burnt in the fire.
- The case surfaced in Satpura village of Biharigarh district
- Two trains of fire department reached the spot and extinguished the fire
A fire broke out on Friday morning in a firecracker factory located in village Satpura in Bihargarh area of Saharpur district in Uttar Pradesh. At that time many laborers were working there. Firecrackers burst as soon as the fire started and there was a stampede. Meanwhile, some laborers got badly engulfed by fire due to bursting of firecrackers. Police reached the spot and started relief and rescue operations and sent the injured to the hospital. Two fire tenders reached the spot and the fire was controlled.
The scorched people were rushed to the hospital.
All the injured laborers were rushed to the district hospital. This factory belongs to Amit Kumar, resident of Dehradun, administration says that it has license for construction and storage. At the same time, Mangi (38), Poonam (42) and young man Manoj Kumar were brought to the district hospital due to serious condition in the accident. Where all three are being treated. On receiving information about the incident, DM Akhilesh Kumar Singh and SSP Dr. S. Chanappa also reached the hospital.