Fire in the house due to short circuit; Control found after an hour’s struggle, no casualties. Fire in the house due to short circuit in AC; Control found after an hour’s struggle, no casualties


Lucknow20 minutes ago

  • Copy link

Fire Department officials reached the spot after the fire. In this incident, the goods worth two lakh rupees were burnt.

  • Two lakh items burned to ashes in hotel businessman’s house
  • The incident occurred at 6:30 am in Ghazipur area of ​​the city

A two-storey house near Munshi Pulia Chowki in the posh area of ​​Uttar Pradesh’s capital Lucknow, Indira Nagar, caught fire from a short circuit from AC. Two fire brigades arrived on the information, after an hour’s struggle, the fire was controlled. An official of the Indira Nagar Fire Station said that no casualties were reported. Smoke spread by catching fire in the beds inside the house, at present it has been extinguished.

According to the information – Raju Agarwal is in a two-storey house (15/22) near Munshi Pulia Chowki in Ghazipur area of ​​the capital. Raju Agarwal, a businessman at the hotel, said that the light went off due to a sudden short circuit in the AC at 6:30 in the house. Smoke started coming out of the AC. A fire broke out while watching.

Fire brigade vehicles arrived only after 20 minutes

After this, Aggarwal and his wife immediately got out of the house and reported to the fire brigade. The fire was overcome by two trains of fire brigade which arrived in about 20 minutes. Raju Aggarwal says that there was no loss of life. Items worth about two lakh rupees were burnt to ashes. At the same time, the officer of Indira Nagar Fire Brigade says that the fire was caused by the electric short circuit. The fire has been extinguished.

0



Source link

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.