Fed up with Ads? Install Dainik Bhaskar app for news without ads
Vrindavan7 minutes ago
- Copy link
A fire broke out suddenly in a garment showroom in Vrindavan in Mathura district in UP. It is being told that two to two and a half million rupees were lost in this.
A fire broke out in a clothes showroom late Wednesday night at Kotwali Vrindavan, a police station in Mathura district in Uttar Pradesh. The fire in the three-story show room was caused by a shot circuit. The police and fire brigade reached the spot as soon as the fire broke out and started trying to control the fire. It is being told that a loss of two to two and a half million rupees is estimated due to the fire.
According to the information, a fire broke out late Wednesday night at the Vrindavan Garments showroom located near Nigam Chouraha, a few steps from Kotwali. The fire started from the basement which took the entire show room under its control shortly. The shot is believed to be caused by a circuit. The fire was so severe that fire personnel had to take help of JCB to overcome it.
Fire brigade’s team managed to overcome after much effort
The shutters of the show room were blocked due to the fire. They had to take help of JCB to break it. After breaking the shutter from JCB, the fire brigade’s team started trying to control the fire.
Deepak Chaudhary, son of show room Malim Prahlad Chaudhary, told that he was sleeping with his father on the third floor. Then suddenly a fire broke out in the show room. By the time he could understand something, the fire took a gigantic form. According to the show room owner, this fire caused a loss of about 2 to 2.5 crores in his show room. Two bikes were also burnt to ashes in the fire.