Fed up with Ads? Install Dainik Bhaskar app for news without ads
Firozabad3 minutes ago
- Copy link
This photo is from Firozabad. Families and crowds gathered on the spot after the death of two people in a village here after drinking alcohol.
- Sheikhpura case of Khairgarh police station area
- Both died in the district hospital
In Firozabad, Uttar Pradesh, two laborers died on Monday night after consuming poisonous liquor. When police came to know about the incident on Tuesday morning, SP villager Rajesh Kumar Singh reached the village with the force. According to family members, the two had drunk together on Bhai Dooj festival on Monday evening. After this, the condition worsened and he died. Police have sent the dead bodies for postmortem. The SP said that action would be taken as per the report. From which shop the liquor was purchased, the investigation is going on.
Drink alcohol on the evening of Bhai Dooj festival
The case is of Sheikhpura village in Thana Khairgarh area. Sanjay Yadav and Naam Singh, who lived here, lived as a laborer. On Monday evening, the two came out of the house together and came back after drinking alcohol. But when their health deteriorated late at night, both of them were taken to the district hospital by their family members. A complaint of chest pain was reported. But both died during treatment. Family members said that both people had chest pain after drinking alcohol. Both died after that. At the same time, the villagers have admitted that both had consumed alcohol.
SP said – Heart attack was revealed
SP villager Rajesh Kumar Singh said that prima facie both were reported to have died due to cardiac arrest. Post mortem of the dead bodies is being done on the basis of family charges. Action will be taken based on whatever facts come out.