Four electrocuted


Two couples were electrocuted in a mishap when a person tried to hang dry his clothes at his house in Amangal village of Mahabubabad mandal on Saturday.

A service wire supplying power to the house came in contact with a tin roof beside which a rope was tied, police said. As Chennaboina Sattaiah (47) was electrocuted while drying his undergarmets on the rope and screamed for help, his wife Radhamma (40) rushed to his help. She too writhed in pain and raised an alarm. Neighbours Dasari Lingaiah (55) and Latchamma (50) pulled the other couple, but all four of them died.

You have reached your limit for free articles this month.

Subscription Benefits Include

Today’s Paper

Find mobile-friendly version of articles from the day’s newspaper in one easy-to-read list.

Unlimited Access

Enjoy reading as many articles as you wish without any limitations.

Personalised recommendations

A select list of articles that match your interests and tastes.

Faster pages

Move smoothly between articles as our pages load instantly.

Dashboard

A one-stop-shop for seeing the latest updates, and managing your preferences.

Briefing

We brief you on the latest and most important developments, three times a day.

Support Quality Journalism.

*Our Digital Subscription plans do not currently include the e-paper, crossword and print.

.



Source link

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.