Government job: Indian Navy has released the admit card for Agniveer recruitment exam, exam will be held in CBT mode from 7 to 9 February
- Hindi news
- Indian Navy Issued Admit Card For Agniveer Recruitment Exam, Exam Will Be Held In CBT Mode From 7 To 9 February
6 minutes ago
- copy link
Indian Navy has released the admit card for Agniveer Recruitment Exam. This recruitment exam will be conducted from 7 February 2023 to 9 February 2023. The exam will be conducted in CBT mode. No candidate will be allowed to enter the examination center without the admit card. Candidates should keep in mind that along with the admit card, they will also have to carry one proof of identity such as Aadhaar Card, PAN Card, Passport or Voter ID Card at the centre.
1500 posts will be recruited
Indian Navy will fill 1500 vacancies of Agniveer for this recruitment out of which 1400 posts are for Agniveer (SSR) – 01/2023 batch and 100 for Agniveer (MR) – 01/2023 batch. Candidates have to reach the exam center about 30 minutes before the scheduled time. Candidates not reaching the center on time will not be allowed entry.
The exam for these posts will be in online mode and a total of 100 MCQs will be asked. All questions will be of 1 mark. The test will consist of questions from English, Science, Mathematics and General Awareness. The level of the exam will be of 12th. 0.25 marks will be deducted for each question wrongly answered.
Download admit card like this
- candidate official website agniveernavy.cdac.in Go to
- Click on the link CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD ADMIT CARD FOR INET – AGNIVEER – 01/2023 given on the home page.
- Now enter the requested information like mail id etc. and submit it.
- Admit card will appear on your screen.
- Check it and download it.
Direct link to download admit card