- Hindi News
- Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited Has Recruited For The Posts Of Trade Apprentice, Candidates Can Apply Till June 28
Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited, BHEL has invited applications for the Trade Apprentice Posts. Under this, online applications have been sought from the candidates on the official website hwr.bhel.com. The application process for the recruitment has started from 11 June 2022.
A total of 184 posts have been recruited. In which 65 posts of Fitter, 19 of Turner, 43 of Machinist, 20 of Welder, 26 of Electrician, 2 of Draftsman, 1 of Electronics, 1 of Motor Mechanic, 1 of Carpenter and 6 of Foundryman.
- Starting Date of Application: 11 June 2022
- Last Date of Application: 21 June 2022
- Last date for submission of photocopy of application form and documents: 28 June 2022
- Written Exam Date: 6 August 2022
- Release of list of selected candidates: 24 August 2022
- Joining Date: 1st September to 7th September 2022
10th pass with ITI degree holders can apply for these posts.
The minimum age limit for all categories is 18 years. At the same time, the maximum age limit has been fixed at 27 years for General category, 30 years for OBC, 32 years for SC, ST.
how to apply
- Register on the official website of Apprentice India apprenticeshipindia.gov.in.
- Visit the website of BHEL Haridwar at hwr.bhel.com and click on Online Application Form available on the link of Recruitment.
- Now fill the application form, upload photo and other documents.
- Take a print out of the online application and send it to the address given in the notification through post by 28 June 2022.
There is more news…