2 minutes ago
- copy link
Recruitment is out in the Jhansi Cantonment Board under the Ministry of Defense. These vacancies are for Junior Assistant and Programmer. The recruitment of Junior Assistant in the Board is reserved for the unreserved category and the recruitment of Programmer is reserved for the Scheduled Castes. The board has given time till 5 pm on May 31 to apply for these posts. Recruitment for both the posts will be done through written exam.
1. Graduation from recognized University with Post Graduation Diploma or Graduation in Computer Science with O Label Certificate in DOEACC.
2. Good knowledge of various Windows platforms including C++.
3. Windows NT info.
4. Full knowledge of Office Automation and Internet.
1. Intermediate or equivalent qualification from a recognized board.
2. Ability to type 175 words per minute in English and 90 words per minute in Hindi on computer.
3. CCC Certificate from DOEACC Society or equivalent certificate from Government Institution.
The age of the applicants applying for the posts of Junior Assistant and Programmer should be between 21 to 30 years as on 1st July 2022. There is an age relaxation of five years for the Scheduled Caste candidates.
The written exam for both the posts will be held on 26 June 2022. This exam will be held in Jhansi based Cantonment Board. TA and DA will not be given to the candidates appearing in the examination.