Had climbed on the pole to fix the fault, the family said – the accident happened due to the larceny of the SSO. Had climbed on the pole to fix the fault, the family said – the accident happened due to the negligence of SSO


kaushambi3 hours ago

  • copy link

Lineman scorched by current in Kaushambi.

In Bhakhanda village of Sarai Akil, the lineman got scorched after being hit by the current. The villagers admitted him in a critical condition to a private hospital, where he is undergoing treatment. The victim’s family has demanded action by giving a written complaint against the SSO of Bijli Power House.

Brijesh Pandey son of Gopal Mishra’s entire village, Tribhuvan Pandey is a lineman in Gopasaha Power House. As usual, he was at work on Wednesday. The people of Bhakhanda village informed the power house about the fault in the line from the high tension pole. To fix it, SSO Alok Singh handed over the responsibility of fixing the line to Brijesh Pandey and shut it down.

Crowd gathered outside the hospital after the lineman was electrocuted.

Crowd gathered outside the hospital after the lineman was electrocuted.

Fell from the pole after being struck by the current

After reaching the village, Brijesh was climbing the pole and connecting the electric wires. Then there was a current in the wire. Brijesh fell down from the pole after being hit by the current. After falling under the lineman, the villagers called the power house and closed the line.

Police will take action after bid-investigation

Brijesh was admitted to a private hospital in an injured condition. The relatives of the lineman, who reached the information, accused the SSO of Power House, Alok Singh, of negligence. Sarai Akil Inspector Sunil Singh told that Tahrir has been received. Action will be taken after investigation.

There is more news…



Source link

%d bloggers like this: