Skip to content

Hot winds started in Aligarh since morning | Hot winds started in Aligarh since morning: Due to intense heat, heat wave started before 12 o’clock, incidents of fire also increased in summer – Aligarh News

Hot winds started in Aligarh since morning | Hot winds started in Aligarh since morning: Due to intense heat, heat wave started before 12 o’clock, incidents of fire also increased in summer – Aligarh News


The plants in the green belt are being watered continuously to protect them from heat and sunlight.

The scorching heat continues in Aligarh. The situation is such that it is becoming difficult for people to go out due to the intense heat by 10 in the morning. At the same time, the heat wave starts being felt even before 11 o’clock. The situation is the same on Friday as well and it started getting hot even before 12 o’clock.

,

The weather department has issued an alert of continuous heat wave in Aligarh. The temperature of the district is likely to go above 45 degrees Celsius on Friday as well. Due to which an advisory has been issued for people to avoid going out of the house after noon. Go out only if it is very necessary and wear a towel or cap.

A fire broke out in Jawahar Park on Thursday night. The fire brigade immediately extinguished the fire.

Incidents of fire increased in Aligarh

On one hand, the district is reeling under severe heat, on the other hand, incidents of fire are also increasing. On Wednesday evening, garbage caught fire at the AzuZ plant on Mathura Road in Aligarh. The fire was so intense that the fire brigade had a tough time extinguishing it. They had to call vehicles from Aligarh as well as other districts.

On the other hand, a fire suddenly broke out in the city’s Jawahar Park on Thursday. The fire took a monstrous form in no time and there was chaos in the surrounding area. The garden department immediately informed the fire brigade and many vehicles reached the spot and extinguished the fire. Officials believe that due to the heat, the grass in the garden has completely dried up, someone must have thrown a lit matchstick, which caused the fire. Trees have been damaged, but there was no loss of life.

Wards increased in hospitals, department on alert

In view of the scorching heat, the health department is also constantly on alert. Wards have been increased from the district hospital to the CHC, so that heat patients can be given immediate treatment. On Thursday, an elderly woman also died due to heat in Atrauli. However, the department has not confirmed it.

65-year-old Shanti Devi died on Thursday in Fazalpur village of Atrauli. Family members said that she was washing clothes after taking a bath in the morning. After this, she came to the room and suddenly her health deteriorated. She was immediately taken to Atrauli CHC, where doctors declared her dead. After which the family members brought the body with them and cremated her.



Source link


Discover more from Divya Bharat 🇮🇳

Subscribe to get the latest posts to your email.