Hrithik VS Kangana e-mail case: Mumbai crime branch will send summons to Hrithik Roshan, actor’s statement will be lodged this week


Fed up with Ads? Install Dainik Bhaskar app for news without ads

6 minutes ago

  • Copy link

‘Crime Intelligence Unit’ (CIU) of Mumbai Crime Branch will soon send summons to Hrithik Roshan. CIU is preparing to send this summon to Hrithik in reference to the e-mail case related to Kangana Ranot. A CIU-related source has given this information on Wednesday. The 5-year-old case between Hrithik and Kangana was transferred to CIU in December 2020. Earlier, cyber police was investigating this case.

Hrithik’s statement will be recorded this week
A source associated with CIU said that Hrithik will be called to the crime branch this week to record his statement in the case. After this, Kangana’s statement can also be taken. In 2016, Hrithik filed an FIR against Kangana, when he received more than 100 emails from Kangana’s account.

This was Kangana-Hrithik’s entire case
According to Hrithik’s FIR, he received several hundred emails from 2013 to 2014. After which in 2016, Hrithik filed his complaint in cyber cell. All these mails were sent from Kangana’s ID. However, this case filed on behalf of Hrithik was against unknown, on which case was filed under Section 419 of IPC r / w 66 C and D. According to India Today news, senior advocate Mahesh Jethmalani had written a letter to Mumbai Police Commissioner Parambir Singh, demanding that no progress had been made in the investigation of the case. The commissioner then transferred the case from the cyber cell to CIU.

These things are written in letter

  • In this letter written by Hrithik, where did the FIR go against the unknown on 23 May 2016 in the cybercrime police station.
  • The client had handed over all the electronic equipment for examination. Despite the order, the laptop and phone have not been returned.
  • Our client made a complaint on 7 April 2017 to the cybercrime police, which described the harassment that happened to them.
  • He handed over all the emails, his passport, all the relevant documents. Our clients told all the top police officers about the trauma they had with themselves and the family.
  • On-time investigation was also requested. Although no progress has been made till date, the case is still pending. Request to complete the investigation as soon as possible.

Bollywood’s most infamous fight
Kangana and Hrithik sent notices to each other in the case going on since 2016. Hrithik sent this notice when Kangana called him Silly X in an interview. After this, it was reported that Kangana had mailed Hrithik several times while he was reportedly in relation. Kangana and Hrithik acted in only two films together, 2010 Kites and Kris-3 in 2013. During this time there were reports of Kangana-Hrithik’s affair.

Javed Akhtar pressures to apologize
Kangana had told in an interview recently that Javed Akhtar had called her to her house after a dispute with Hrithik. Javed had said that you apologize to Hrithik or else you will have to commit suicide. The actress had described many big personalities like Karan Johar, Javed Akhtar and Mahesh Bhatt as the suicide gang of Bollywood.

.



Source link

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.