- Hindi news
- IIM CAT 2020 | Guidelines Released For Candidates Appearing For Common Admission Test 2020, Exam To Be Held On November 29 In 156 Examination Centers Across The Country
Fed up with Ads? Install Dainik Bhaskar app for news without ads
Some important guidelines have been issued for the Common Admission Test (CAT) 2020 for admission to the Indian Institute of Management (IIM). Students will have to follow these guidelines strictly during this examination to be held on November 29.
Keep these things in mind-
- Candidates can carry their ID proof, PAN card, driving license, Aadhaar card, ration card or passport in the exam hall.
- Candidates have to report to the center half an hour before the time given for the examination.
- Undertaking forms for Corona will also have to be taken during the exam.
- After the examination, hand over the signed CAT Admit Card to the invigilator present in the examination center.
- Avoid appearing in the exam more than once. Many times, you will be disqualified from appearing in the examination.
- Do not use the keyboard during the exam, it will lock your computer system.
- Do not go to the exam hall wearing jewelery or thick soles / shoes and big buttoned clothes.
- Do not use mobile phones, electronic gadgets, watches, calculators, purses and goggles.
Examination will be done in three shifts
In view of the circumstances caused by the coronavirus, instructions have been given to strictly follow these rules during the entrance exam. Every year CAT is organized for admission to Master of Business Administration (MBA) program. The exam will be conducted in three shifts, first shift from 8:30 am to 10:30 pm, second shift from 12:30 pm to 2:30 pm and third shift between 4:30 pm and 6:30 pm Will be.
IIM Indore linked active mock test on iimcat.ac.in, exam will be online at 156 examination centers on November 29
IIM Indore has released the admit card for the examination, candidates can be downloaded from the official website iimact.ac.in