In Unnao’s Mishra Colony, there was a power failure for 24 hours, hundreds of consumers were troubled in the heat. In Unnao’s Mishra Colony, there was power failure for 24 hours, hundreds of consumers were troubled in the heat


Unnao25 minutes ago

  • copy link

A 630 KVA transformer placed at the Mishra Colony flag crossing in Unnao was replaced late on Sunday night. After the supply was started, again due to overload, the new transformer also got burnt. Due to which the power supply of hundreds of houses in three localities was cut off. Due to non-availability of electricity for two days, people got upset in the heat. Apart from this, due to a fault in the 100 KVA transformer kept in Champapurwa, there was power failure throughout the night.

A 630 KVA transformer placed near Mishra Colony Gandhi Chowk Jhanda square blew up on Saturday night due to overload. Due to which the supply was stalled in Mishra Colony, Champa Purwa, Rajiv Nagar Khanti. The department installed a new transformer late last evening. After which the supply of the area could start. The new transformer also blew up due to a sudden overload at around 10.30 pm.

After the transformer got burnt, people informed the electricity workers about it.

After the transformer got burnt, people informed the electricity workers about it.

electricity to three neighborhoods
Hundreds of houses in three localities lost their electricity due to transformer burning. When there was no electricity for two days, the electronic equipment of the houses remained a show piece. People had to face the problem of water in many houses. At the same time, in Champa Purva, a transformer of 100 KVA got damaged on Sunday morning. Due to which the power supply of hundreds of houses came to a standstill. On the complaint of the local people, the electricity workers started the supply by fixing the transformer after 5 o’clock in the evening.

Dozens of household appliances blew up due to high voltage
At around eleven o’clock in the night, the face of a hundred KVA transformer placed on the main road of Mansukh Kheda broke down and fell on the neutral line. Due to which high voltage ran in the area. TV, fridge, water motor, fan, LED, cooler besides other appliances got blown up due to high voltage. Anil, Lala, Bharat Kushwaha, Mahesh, Sunil, Deepak Savita etc. of the area told that due to the high voltage, the electronic equipment of their houses has been burnt.

The power workers were informed about the transformer burning.  Arrived in the morning to get repairs done.

Electricity personnel were informed about the transformer burning. Arrived in the morning to get repairs done.

Thousands of consumers have suffered losses due to transformer burning. The information about the high voltage was given to the electricity department. On which the electricians arrived in the morning to repair. After which the supply was back to normal. JE Vishnukant Shukla said that the overload has increased due to heat, due to which the problem has increased. Heavy load transformers will be installed by identifying such localities.

There is more news…



Source link

%d bloggers like this: