The Indian Premier League (IPL) will be played between Royal Challengers Bangalore and Mumbai Indians at Wankhede Stadium from 7.30 PM on Tuesday. In the next story, we will know about the top players of Fantasy-11. Will also look at his IPL record and past performance, which you can earn more points by including in your team…
Ishaan Kishan can be taken as wicketkeeper.
- Ishaan has scored 293 runs in 10 matches of this season. Opens and has the potential to play big innings. His strike rate has been above 135.
Virat Kohli, Faf du Plessis and Suryakumar Yadav can be selected among the batsmen.
- Virat Kohli is the best batsman. Virat Kohli has scored 419 runs in 10 matches. He has also scored 6 half-centuries so far.
- Faf du Plessis is the top scorer of this season. He has scored 511 runs in 10 matches so far. He has also scored 5 half centuries.
- Suryakumar has returned to form. Has scored 293 runs in 10 matches so far. His strike rate is 175.45. Has also scored 3 half centuries.
Cameron Green, Glenn Maxwell and Tilak Verma can be included in the team as all-rounders.
- Green is the all-rounder of the team. So far, he has scored 272 runs in 10 matches at an average of 38.86. Strike rate is more than 150. Also has taken 5 wickets at an economy rate of 10.19.
- Glenn Maxwell is batting aggressively. Has scored 262 runs in 10 matches. The strike rate has been above 180. At the same time, he has also taken 2 wickets at an economy rate of 9.75.
- Tilak has scored 274 runs in 9 matches at an average of 45.69. He has also scored 1 half century. The strike rate has been above 155. He hasn’t got much chance of bowling.
Harshal Patel and Mohammad Siraj Khan, Piyush Chawla and Arshad Khan can be taken as bowlers.
- Harshal Patel has taken 12 wickets in 10 matches at an economy rate of 9.77. He is the second highest wicket taker for Bangalore.
- Mohammad Siraj has so far taken 15 wickets in 10 matches at an economy rate of 7.72. Siraj takes wicket in powerplay. He is Bangalore top wicket taker.
- Chawla has taken 17 wickets in 10 matches at an economy rate of 7.17. He is the top wicket taker of Mumbai Indians.
- Arshad has taken 5 wickets in 6 matches at an economy rate of 13.41. He took one wicket at an economy rate of 12 in the match against Punjab Kings.
who is the captain
Suryakumar Yadav can be selected as the captain. Is in top form. Faf du Plessis can be made the vice-captain.
Note: The suggestions are given based on the recent records and prospects. These assessments can be right or wrong in the match. Be sure to keep in mind the risks associated with fantasy leagues while choosing a team.
There is more news…