Muslim Party Petitioner Haji Mahboob On Ram Temple-babri Masjid Case | Haji Mahboob said – Muslims did not get the right from Ram temple-Babri Masjid case, all the accused including Advani should get strict punishment


Ayodhya2 hours ago

  • Copy link

Haji Mehboob was a Muslim party in the Babri Masjid case.

  • On December 6, 1992, the CBI Special Court will give its verdict tomorrow in the matter of demolition of the disputed structure
  • Haji Mehboob, who was a party to Babri Masjid, said – Advani, Joshi gave a provocative speech from the stage

It has been 28 years since the disputed structure of the Babri Masjid in Ayodhya has been demolished. On September 30, the Lucknow CBI special court will give its verdict. There are 32 accused in this case like former Deputy Prime Minister LK Advani and former Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Kalyan Singh. Earlier on Tuesday, Haji Mahboob, the Supreme Court Muslim party in the Ram Mandir-Babri Masjid case, said that the CBI has strong evidence. All the accused should get strict punishment.

In front of my eyes, the leaders gave a provocative speech from the stage

Haji Mehboob said, how has the decision of the Ram temple Babri Masjid come about? Yet we have accepted it, but are not satisfied. Muslim society did not get the right. Only 5 acres of land has been given. Those who broke the mosque should be punished if they are proved guilty, this is my appeal to the court. LK Advani, Murali Manohar Joshi all went before me on stage and gave a provocative speech from the stage there.

What is this case and what is the FIR registered?

  • On 6 December 1992, two FIRs were registered by the police after the disputed structure broke. First FIR-No 197/92, against millions of unknown kar sevaks. These kar sevaks had allegedly disputed the disputed structure with hammers and spades.
  • The second FIR – number 198/92 was against eight people. Advani, Joshi, Uma Bharti and Vinay Katiyar were from BJP. At the same time, VHP had Ashok Sinhal, Giriraj Kishore, Vishnu Hari Dalmia and Sadhvi Ritambhara. Among them, Dalmia, Kishore and Sinhala have died. 47 more FIRs were registered which were linked to attacks on journalists after the demolition of the Babri structure. A total of 32 people are accused in the case.
  • There was a dispute over the distribution of these cases. The FIR lodged against Karsevaks went to CBI for 197/92 investigation, while FIR was submitted to CID for 198/92 investigation. On 27 August 1993, the UP government gave all the cases related to this case to the CBI.

.



Source link

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.