- Hindi News
- NEET PG 2022 Registration Begins Today, Click Here To Know Download Process And Exam Schedule
The registration process for the National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET PG 2022) has started from today i.e. 15th January. Such candidates who wish to register for the Post Graduate Medical Entrance Exam can apply through the official website nbe.edu.in. The registration process will continue till 11:55 pm on February 4. At the same time, NEET PG 2022 exam will be conducted by the National Board of Examination (NBE) on March 12.
MBBS degree and one year internship required
Candidates should have MBBS degree and one year internship. Candidates who want to take admission in MD/MS/PG Diploma and Post MBBS DNB Course and NBEMS Diploma Course in 2022-23 will have to clear NEET PG 2022 exam.
Applicants will have to pay Rs 4,250 as fee and Rs 3,250 for SC, ST and PWD candidates as examination fee.
neet pg 2022 exam schedule
- NEET PG 2022 Registration Process – 15 January 2022 (from 3 PM) 4 February 2022 (up to 11:55 PM)
- Correction process in registration – 8 February 2022 to 11 February 2022
- Photograph, Signature and Thumb Impression Correction Process – 24 February 2022 to 27 February 2022
- NEET PG 2022 Admit Card – 7 March 2022
- NEET PG 2022 Exam Date – 12 March 2022
- NEET PG 2022 Result Date – By 31 March 2022
how to apply
- Visit the official website of NBE at edu.in.
- Click on NEET PG tab.
- A pop-up window containing NEET PG 2022 application link will appear on the screen.
- Click on the link and register using the asked credentials.
- Log in using your Registration ID and Password.
- NEET PG Application Form will appear on the screen.
- Fill the details asked here and upload the scanned documents.
- Pay the fee and submit the form.
- Take a print out for the need.
Click on this link to check notification
There is more news…