- Hindi News
- After The Decision Of The Double Bench Of The High Court, The New Date Of The RPSC Has Been Decided; Earlier It Was To Be Held On 25 And 26 February.
Rajasthan Public Service Commission has decided the new date of RAS Main exam. After the decision of the double bench of the High Court, the commission has decided to conduct the examination late at night on March 20 and 21.
Ashutosh Gupta, Joint Secretary of the Commission said that appeal was made in the Double Bench against the decision of Single Bench and stayed the decision of Single Bench. Along with this, the commission was given the freedom to conduct the examination. It has been decided on March 20 and 21.
Events went on like this for two days
- On Tuesday, the Rajasthan High Court on Tuesday canceled the result of RAS-Pre 2021 exam. The High Court ordered to form a committee again on 5 controversial questions. The answer key of the pre-exam will have to be issued afresh on the orders of the court. The bench of Justice Mahendra Goel gave this order on the petition of Ankit Sharma and others.
- The decision to postpone the RAS Mains exam scheduled for February 25-26 on Wednesday morning was taken in the RPSC full commission meeting. The meeting was held under the chairmanship of Chairman Sanjay Kumar Shrotriya. All the members of the Commission, Joint Secretary Ashutosh Gupta and Legal Advisor Bhanwar Bhadala were present in the meeting.
- On Wednesday itself, the RPSC appealed in the double bench of the High Court and after the hearing, the double bench of the High Court stayed the decision of the single bench. Along with this, RPSC was given the freedom to conduct the examination. After this a meeting was held in RPSC and it was decided to conduct the late night examination on March 20 and 21.
RAS-2021 Exam Fact File
- RPSC released recruitment advertisement on July 20
- Earlier, applications were to be made from July 28, but the application process was postponed on July 27.
- The application process lasted from August 4 to September 2
- Recruitment of 988 posts in Rajasthan Administrative Service and Subordinate Services
- 6.48 lakh candidates applied
- Examination held on 27 October
- 3 lakh 20 thousand 34 candidates attended, 49.37 percent attendance
- Result declared on 19th November
- On February 22, the result of Pre was canceled by the High Court.
- The main examination was to be held on February 25 and 26 at 110 centers
- Main exam postponed on 23 February
- Decision after hearing in double bench on February 23
- New date decided on 23 February itself, 20 and 21 March
RAS pre result canceled, know when new answer key will come: Mains exam can be held only after 3 months, new committee will be formed in 15 days
Rajasthan’s biggest exam late every time: 5 recruitment exams of RAS took place in 10 years, controversy from paper leak to cutoff
There is more news…