- Hindi news
- Madhya Pradesh Private Hospitals; Display Fee For Covid 19 Treatment And Bed Or Room Rate
Troubled with Ads? Install Dainik Bhaskar app for news without ads
Bhopal2 minutes agoAuthor: Anoop Dubey
Health control center
- Directorate Health Service Madhya Pradesh issued instructions
Madhya Pradesh Health Services Directorate has clamped down on private hospitals. This has been imposed due to complaints of overcharging from patients. After this, guidelines have been issued for all private nursing homes and clinics. All operators will have to display the number of patients and the fees charged from them separately in the hospital.
Registration and permission is issued by the Chief Medical and Health Officer of the district. In such a situation, these instructions have been issued in view of the increasing number of Kovid-19 and the possibility of charging more fees from the patient’s family members in private hospitals.
Issued this instruction
- The service fee / packages prescribed for treatment of Kovid-19 patients along with its other medical services by the private registered hospital will be displayed separately at the registration counter and other accessible places in the hospital.
- The rates displayed above should clearly indicate the services and their rates charged separately from a given package.
- In addition to the above rates, a copy of the rates will be provided on demand from any patient or their family members.
- The rates / packages prescribed for treatment of Kovid-19 patients and the rates of service charged in any way or a detailed rate list should be obtained on the official email of the concerned Chief Medical and Health Officer.
- Daily updated information of beds available in the registered hospital should be made available for information of patients / family members at the registration counter.
- This information will be given daily on meaningful portal according to the instructions given by the Chief Medical and Health Officer. Before any amendment in medical rates, especially for treatment of Kovid-19 patients, the Chief Medical and Health Officer should be informed.
There are more news …