Bareilly15 minutes ago
- copy link
This picture is of a smile. His condition is quite critical
Two real sisters were bitten by a snake in Alampur Gajraulo village of Bithrichainpur, Bareilly. Due to which one sister died, while the other sister is undergoing treatment in the hospital. The relatives refused to conduct the post-mortem of the body. Came home with the dead body.
Snake bite while sleeping at night
Niyamat Ali, a resident of Alampur Gajraula village of Bithrichainpur, is a farmer. He had slept at home after having dinner with the family on Monday night. He told that his elder daughter Muskan and younger daughter Neha were sleeping on the throne. In the meantime, a poisonous insect or snake bit both of them.
When the condition worsened, both were immediately taken to the CHC. But the health did not improve. Later from there brought him to the hospital in Bareilly. Where he died during treatment. While the elder daughter Muskan is undergoing treatment, her condition remains critical.
was the youngest of 5 sisters
The relatives told that they searched for the poisonous snake and animal that bitten all night but nothing was found. He told that Neha was the youngest of 5 sisters. At present, the family has not informed the police about the incident. At the same time, there has been a stir in the village after the incident.