Actress Payal Ghosh is in the news after accusing Anurag Kashyap of sexual exploitation. Payal Ghosh, sharing his interview on Twitter, wrote, ‘He force himself on me very badly and very badly. Take PMO India, Narendra Modi ji please action and show the country the monster hidden behind this creative person. I know that this may harm me and may endanger my safety. Please help ‘. His claims have been rejected by Anurag Kashyap.
As soon as this matter comes up, the question in everyone’s mind is who is Payal Ghosh. So let’s know some facts about them …
- Payal was born on 13 November 1989 in Kolkata.
- He did Political Science Honors from the Scottish Church College, Kolkata.
- He entered the acting world with the scene Sean Bean starrer British TV movie Sharps Peril. She got a small role in this movie and went to her audition to accompany her friend. In this film, she played the role of a village girl who is the daughter of Bengali Freedom Fighter.
- After this she appeared in several Telugu and Kannada films including ‘Prannam’, ‘Varshadhare’ and ‘Mr. Rascal’.
Payal entered the film industry against the wishes of parents
- According to reports, Payal’s parents were not happy with her decision to make a place in the film industry but the actress had left Kolkata and moved to Mumbai against her wishes.
- Payal stepped into the television world in 2016. She was seen in the popular daily soap ‘Saath Nibhana Saathiya’.
- Payal made her Bollywood debut in 2017 with the romantic-comedy ‘Patel’s Punjabi Shaadi’. Rishi Kapoor, Paresh Rawal, Veer Das and Prem Chopra were also seen in this film. Payal played Paresh Rawal’s daughter in this film directed by Sanjay Chhel. The film proved to be a flop.