- Hindi news
- No fake news
- Fact Check: Postponed CTET Exam In June Will Now Be On November 5? Rumor Spread Based On Fake Notice
What is going viral: It is being claimed on social media that the Central Teachers Eligibility Test (CTET) will be conducted on November 5 after the postpone. Along with the claim, a notice stating CBSE is also going viral.
CTET qualification of the candidates is mandatory for recruitment of teachers in government schools. CBSE conducts this examination twice a year.
And what is the truth?
- Dainik Bhaskar’s news According to, the CTET examination to be held on July 5 was postponed given the state of corona infection. However, we did not receive any such news on the Internet. Which confirms that a new CTET date has been released.
- CTET Official Website However, we did not get any updates related to the new exam dates. Rather, the CBSE has made a separate decision about the new claims being made regarding dates. Notice Is released.
- The notice issued by CBSE reads – On November 5, 2020, a notice claiming to be CTET is going viral. This notice has not been issued by CBSE, it is completely fake. Candidates are advised that for any update related to the exam, the official website e. Visit www.ctet.nic.in only.
- CBSE has also tweeted this claim by official handle.