- hindi news
- Hindi Content Writer Vacancy In Testbook, Will Have To Create Strategic And Engaging Content, Job Location Noida
Edtech company, Testbook has announced vacancy for the post of Hindi Content Writer. Candidates shortlisted for this post will be responsible for creating strategic and engaging content across various social media, mobile and digital channels. Passionate about creating quality and meaningful content for the education industry, reaching and educating millions of people.
Role and Responsibility:
- Identifying areas and topics relevant to the testbook’s target audience.
- Envisioning, writing and distributing compiling, on-brand, actionable content for a variety of mediums – online, digital, social, mobile and print.
- Working with the Marketing Manager to develop content strategies focused on the education industry, specifically the test preparation market.
- Managing additional aspects of content creation, including research, fact checking, keyword optimization, editing, proofing, posting, and monitoring, etc.
- Work closely with the social media team to upload engaging content posts, videos, images and audio files to Facebook, YouTube, Twitter, Google+ and social media accounts according to the editorial calendar.
- Staying updated with trades and best practices in social media and content marketing.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- There should be familiarity with social media platforms.
- Ability to write content for a variety of audiences.
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment as well as in cross-functional teams.
- According to Ambition Box, a website that gives job salaries of different sectors, the annual salary of a Hindi content writer in Testbook is between Rs 2 lakh to Rs 7 lakh.
- The job location of this post is Noida.
Direct link to apply:
- You can apply by clicking on the link given below.
About Company :
- Testbook is an Indian educational technology company. Its headquarters is in Mumbai. It was founded in January 2014 by 6 passionate entrepreneurs with a view to simplify the preparation for various exams. It was founded by a group of alumni of IIT Bombay and IIT Delhi. Testbook prepares students for various competition exams like GATE, State PSC, SBI PO, IBPS PO, UPSC IAS Exam, Engineering Recruitment Exam and SSC Exam.
There is more news…