- hindi news
- PNA IP Of Madhya Pradesh Has Announced Vacancy For Interns, You Will Have To Research The Legal Procedures, Graduates Should Apply.
PNA Intellectual Property & Technology Attorneys is looking for a two-month intern. Applying candidates should have good knowledge of the basic principles of IPR. This is a completely work from office job, candidates looking for hybrid model or work from home should not apply for this.
Role and Responsibility:
- Conducting legal research on laws, procedures and regulations on any relevant matter.
- Assist in preparing legal documents including trademark, design and copyright applications.
- Assisting our attorneys in preparing briefs for hearings and written statements.
- Collaborating with PNA-IP’s legal team on various tasks and projects.
- To carry out day-to-day administrative tasks and support the day-to-day operations of the firm.
- Candidates applying for this post should have good knowledge of the basic principles of IPR.
- Apart from this, the candidate should have good communication skills.
- To apply for this post, the candidate must be a graduate.
- Preference will be given to candidates doing BA LLB or LLB (3 years).
- No information about stipend amount has been given in it.
- The job location of this post is Gwalior, Madhya Pradesh.
How to apply:
- To apply for this post, candidates must submit their updated CV, firstname.lastname@example.org But you will have to mail.
About Company :
- PNA Intellectual Property & Technology Attorneys, a comprehensive Intellectual Property law firm, serves Global Corporations, Research Institutions, Technology-Driven Industries and Government Institutions in India and across the world.
There is more news…